Meet the Aerocool classic Integrator power supply series, now with a built-in “RGB Ready” cooling fan. Access 16.8 million colours and three LED modes with P7-S1 (Project7-Software1). The RGB fan can be controlled through the P7-Hub (P7-H1) and motherboards that support “Asus Aura”, “Gigabyte RGB Fusion” and “MSI Mystic Light Sync”. 7 x SATA connectors are great for storage, there’s up to 85% efficiency for power saving, and a single +12V rail for extreme CPU/GPU power consumption. Good DC quality with low ripple and noise and full protection functions guard your components in your system. Plus have no more installation headaches with longer 20 + 4 Pin and 4 + 4 Pin cables up to 550mm long.
– RGB fan can be controlled through a P7-Hub (P7-H1) or motherboards supporting “Asus Aura”, “Gigabyte RGB Fusion”, and “MSI Mystic Light Sync”.
– Elegant black PSU casing with black mesh cables.
– Compliant with ATX12V Ver.2.4.
– Fully compatible with the latest generation Intel Core series processors, starting from the 4th Generation CPU Intel ‘Haswell’ platform’s C6/C7 power saving mode.
– Up to 85%+ efficiency with official 80 Plus Bronze certificate.
– Single +12V rail for high compatibility and extreme high current output.
– 20+4P and CPU 4+4P cable length up to 550mm – easy reach to all components.
– Two PCIe 6+2 Pin connectors for mid-range graphics cards.
– Up to 7 SATA connectors supports a multiple of hard drives.
– Complete protections with OVP/UVP/OPP/SCP/SIP.
– Safety and EMC certified by CE and TUV.
– ECO friendly with RoHS and Erp2014 directives.
– RGB Controller NOT Included
OVP / UVP / OPP / OTP / SCP / SIP
CE / FCC / TUV / CB
1 x 120mm RGB Ready Fan
Up to 82%
80 PLUS Bronze Certified
1 x 20+4 Pin Main Connector
1 x 4+4 Pin 12V Connector
7 x SATA Connectors
4 x 4 Pin Molex Connectors
2 x 6+2 Pin PCI-e Connectors
1 x Floppy Drive Connector
Dimensions (W x H x D)
150 x 85 x 140 mm
What’s in the Box
UK Power Cord
Input Voltage: 230 VAC
Input Current: 5A
Input Frequency Range: 47-53Hz
PFC: Active PFC (>.99)
Power Good Signal: 100-500 ms
Hold Up Time: >17ms
MTBF: > 100,000 Hours
Noise: < 26 dBA