Classic Integrator with new “RGB Ready” cooling fan
Aerocool launch a classic Integrator power supply series built with an “RGB Ready” cooling fan. Access 16.8 million colours and three LED modes with P7-S1 (Project7-Software1). The RGB fan on PSU can be controlled through the P7-Hub (P7-H1) and motherboards including “Asus Aura”, “Gigabyte RGB Fusion” and “MSI Mystic Light Sync”. 7 Sata connectors for Raid storage, up to 85% efficiency for power saving and single +12V rail for extreme CPU/GPU power consumption. Good DC quality with lower ripple and noise and fully protectors functions to guard your components in your system. No more headaches when installing with the longer 20 + 4 Pin and 4 + 4 Pin up to 550mm.
– RGB fan on PSU can be controlled through P7-Hub (P7-H1) and motherboard including “Asus Aura”, “Gigabyte RGB Fusion”, and “MSI Mystic Light Sync”.
– Elegant Black PSU casing with Fully Black Mesh cables.
– Compliant with ATX12V Ver.2.4.
– Fully compatible with the latest generation Intel Core series processors starting from the 4th Generation CPU Intel “Haswell” platform?s C6/C7 power saving mode.
– Up to 85%+ efficiency with official 80 Plus Bronze certificate.
– Single 12V rail for high compatibility and extreme high current output.
– 20+4P and CPU 4+4P cable length up to 550mm – easy reach to all components.
– All DC cables with mesh sleeving for optimised airflow and management.
– Two PCIe 6+2 Pin connector for mid-range graphic cards.
– Up to 7 Sata connectors supports multiple of hard drives.
– Complete protections with OVP/UVP/OPP/SCP/SIP.
– Safety and EMC certified by CE and TUV.
– ECO friendly with RoHS and Erp2014 directives.
Please Note: This PSU was designed for Non-Industrial desktop systems according to Intel?s Desktop Platform Form Factors. Usage outside of these parameters, including cryptocurrency mining, might cause overheating, malfunction, or damage to your equipment and will void your warranty.
OVP / UVP / OPP / OTP / SCP / SIP
CE / FCC / TUV / CB
1 x 120mm RGB Ready Fan
Up to 82%
80 PLUS Bronze Certified
1 x 20+4 Pin Main Connector
1 x 4+4 Pin 12V Connector
7 x SATA Connectors
4 x 4 Pin Molex Connectors
2 x 6+2 Pin PCI-e Connectors
1 x Floppy Drive Connector
Dimensions ( W x H x D )
150 x 85 x 140 mm
What’s in the Box
UK Power Cord
Input Voltage: 230 VAC
Input Current: 4.5A
Input Frequency Range: 47-53Hz
PFC: Active PFC (>.99)
Power Good Signal: 100-500 ms
Hold Up Time: >17ms
MTBF: > 100,000 Hours
Noise: < 26 dBA